Thank you for choosing Templar Ordnance, Inc for your gear, guns and ammo shopping! We appreciate that very much. We know you have a lot of choices for your gear and thank you for shopping with us.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, but occasionally someone gets something that just won’t work. Our return policy is as follows.
- Within 14 days
- In new, unmounted, unopened, and undamaged condition
- With all packaging intact and resalable. (that means no ripped open, torn packaging).
- All products are covered by the manufacturer and not by us personally, so defects must be handled through the manufacturer.
- MUST have receipt of purchase with you when returning the product. If you do not have the receipt, we cannot return your item.
- All firearms and ammunition sales are final, and cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
For any firearms/equipment/or service, anything left in store after 6 months, without resolution, will be considered abandoned by the owner and resold or disposed of at our discretion.
All services, gunsmithing, Cerakote or other, will be paid in advance and are not refundable.
All consignment firearms or used firearms are considered used and warrantied by manufacturer only, if still inside the warranty period. We make no assurance or warranty of any used/consignment firearm(s).
If you have any questions regarding your items, returned, warranties or other, please email us at customerservice@